Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Gay joke of the day!

There were these two friends, one who was gay, who died in a horrible car accident. They both went to heaven and were standing at the pearly gates when St. Peter met them. St. Peter asked the first man for a picture of his wife. After looking at the picture, St. Peter asked him if he had ever cheated on her. The man replied, "I was unfaithful to my wife one time."St. Peter decided to give the man a station-wagon for him to drive around heaven.Now it was the second man's turn.St. Peter asked him for a picture of his wife and then asked if he had ever cheated on her.The man replied, "Actually I'm gay, but here's a picture of my lover, and I never cheated on him."St. Peter was very impressed and decided to give the man a Ferrari to drive around heaven.After a few months in heaven, the two friends met up with each other. The second man was bragging about his Ferrari when the other turned to him and said, "I wouldn't be bragging if I were you. I just saw your lover on a skateboard."

No comments: