Tuesday, September 11, 2007

ARRRGGGHHH!!!!!


Okay... first I apologize for not writing more in the last few weeks! It is due in part to my going back to college classes again! It is school season again you know! But my advisor is forcing me into my math classes now and not having been in school since high school... you realize how much you really hated that algebra and trigonometry or triga giga whatever that crap is class!! I have been going crazy trying to understand this... once again proving that I am the side of the brain that is a gentle, creative, artistic thinker... NOT MATH!! Anyway... I have resolved myself to give it my all... and it is taking my all... I'm about ready to pull my hair out! Any suggestions anyone has on making learning algebra easier... LEAVE THEM IN THE COMMENTS!!! Books... websites... tips & Tricks!! Greatly appreciated!

No comments: