Sunday, December 23, 2007

Ho Ho Ho....

Well it has been an interesting weekend so far. I have to say... I think I am either growing up or getting a taste of my own medicine when it comes to relationships lately. I have always felt like I have gone from one guy to another... but now I somehow have hit the wall or something. The last one I kind of smothered a bit... I guess my cuteness just wasn't enough ( there were other things of course) but I don't know how or why... but I feel okay now with being just with myself. I always wished I could be like that but it has kind of happened, now don't get me wrong... I LOVE the company of some fine hot studs... but just don't want the extra crap to deal with. I want to better myself, create lots of great friends, finish college, move someplace warm all year, love my dogs more, still have hot sex with hot guys (then politely ask them to leave...) and be okay with whatever comes my way.


Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments: