Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sean Ensign - Its My Life


I came across this hunky bit of beef on you tube this evening. Not only is he very easy on the eyes, his music isn't too bad either! You can check out my new husbands music and albums at seanensign.com or for you apple ituners... he's available for purchase there. Not sure about the gay status but his schedule on his website hits all the major gay prides and events around the country... I'll leave it up to you. check out this video above... his dance mixes kinda rock.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sean is gay. I Wanna Be With You was written for his boyfriend. Sean thanks him in the cd booklet to his cd "Finally".

Anonymous said...

Greetings I am so glad I found your blog
page, I really found you by accident, while I was searching on Askjeeve for something else,
Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a incredible post and a all round thrilling blog (I
also love the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the awesome work.

My webpage france carp fishing holidays with accommodation

Anonymous said...

This site was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something that helped me.
Appreciate it!

my blog post; vakantiehuizen