Tuesday, August 07, 2007

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!


The picture above I snapped at sunset on Race Point Beach last year in P-Town! It's one of my favorite! I am one more day closer to Friday before vacation to Provincetown! I can't wait! A few friends of mine and I are staying at Dexters Inn in the center of town! Great place and great people! Just the week long event of carnival and doing whatever I feel like is enough to keep me daydreaming until Friday! Is anyone else going next week??? It's a hazy, overcast morning in the Boston area so far... High's are going to be high 70's - to low 80's. Here are a few morning news tidbits you might be interested in...

Keeping up to track on the Minneapolis bridge tragedy!

An earthquake causes another mine to collapse with workers inside in Utah...

And we thought it was just the creepy clown!!


Have you missed your flight??? This could be why...

No comments: