Thursday, August 23, 2007

It's Thursday!


It's a gray overcast, chilly 60 degrees in the Boston area today. Boy am I glad I was on vacation last week and not this one! The weather isn't helping my post vacation funk I've been in the last few days. I feel like I lost a best friend or something... actually my BF and I have been quits for the last 4 weeks even though we went to P-Town together, which went surprisingly well. We had a great time and a lot of fun together and apart, although now all our obligations planned together are done... it's time to move on I guess. There are other fish in the sea... Right?


What do you guys do to move on? Any suggestions? Not that it's real hard... but those few moments when you realize someone is not there. Hobbies...


Here's a few news tidbits you might be interested in:





The wonderful place I stayed in P-Town last week!

Photo's from last weeks 2007 Carnival parade

Just because you should look great if you're caught with your pants down...

No comments: