Thursday, October 25, 2007



Okay! I know I've been REALLY bad the last few weeks or more on posting. So Sorry!!! I have just finished my two college courses this term last night. As I posted earlier... One of them was Algebra... let me just say... I am NOT a math thinker, no matter how much I try. I am the more creative thinker. After countless hours of equation after equation, grphing things that just shouldn't be graphed... I passed the course with a 75 - C!!! I am happy with that. Now I just need to re-grow all the hair I pulled out of my head the last few weeks! I am happy to be back. Now we can get back to business and SEXXXY MEN!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life can begin again!

Hey, since it's been so long, why don't you remind us all about you...

YOU'RE TAGGED!

http://shirleyheezgay.blogspot.com/2007/10/i-been-tagged-you-gon-be-next.html